1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°F/Gas 6.
2. Remove any plastic packaging from the cheese but place it back in the box without the lid.
3. Pierce the top of the camembert in several places with a sharp knife and pop some little bits of garlic and thyme into the slits. The more you put in the more flavoursome it will be, so don’t hold back.
4. Drizzle the cheese with olive oil and place the cheese (still in its box) on a baking sheet. Bake for ten minutes, until the centre is runny and your kitchen smells amazing.
5. For the garlic bread, drizzle one side of the bread with olive oil and put that down in a hot griddle pan until toasted. Then rub the toasted side of the bread with the garlic clove.
6. Dip the toasted ciabatta into the camembert, close your eyes and prepare for an explosion of flavour.