Take your nachos to another level with this buffalo chicken recipe. The ranch-style sauce adds a real kick, and throwing tangy Stilton into the mix makes these nachos a sure-fire sharing winner.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C fan.
2. Mix the chicken breast with the oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, hot sauce and vinegar and salt and pepper, to taste. Place in a roasting tray with the green peppers and bake for about 30-35 minutes near the top shelf until the chicken is golden and cooked through. Remove from the oven and when cool enough to handle, shred the chicken breasts and mix through the green peppers along with sweet corn.
3. Place half of the tortilla chips in an oiled baking tray/dish and top with half of the chicken and peppers followed by the half of the crumbled blue cheese. Make another layer with the remaining ingredients ending with the crumbled Stilton.
4. Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
5 .In the meantime, mix all the ranch-style sauce ingredients together.
6. When the nachos are ready either sprinkle over the jalapenos, spring onions and coriander then drizzle over some of the ranch dressing or serve all the accompaniments separately in small bowls for everyone to choose their toppings along with extra hot sauce, if desired, and a corn on the cob on the side.