Give a healthier twist to nachos by using crisp cauliflower instead of tortilla chips in this delicious low-carb recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan/gas mark 7.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking and toss in the oil and seasoning. Roast for 30 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, mix all the salsa ingredients together and set aside.
- Fry the corn in oil for 1 – 2 minutes, then add the beans, seasoning and a splash of water. Cook for 2 minutes, adding more water if too thick.
- To serve, top the cauliflower with the bean mix and sprinkle with cheddar, followed by a spoonful of salsa, avocado, olives and radish. Crumble over feta and garnish with chopped coriander. Serve with lime and sour cream on the side.