Chorizo, cod and potato traybake
Golden Jersey Royals are the base for this colourful traybake, which gets an extra kick from the vibrant chimichurri dressing. If you like, swap the fish for meat – marinate steak in half the chimichurri and flash fry before serving on top of everything else.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas mark 6.
- Toss together the potatoes, seasoning and 1 tablespoon of oil in a large roasting tray. Bake for 12 minutes, then add the chorizo and peppers and roast for a further 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fish. Blitz together the parsley, oregano, bread and remaining oil to form coarse breadcrumbs. Brush the top of the fish fillets with a little extra oil and press on the breadcrumbs.
- Give the roasting tray a good shake, then place the fish and tomatoes on top and roast for a final 10–15 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
- Meanwhile make the chimichurri dressing. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz to combine. Drizzle over the tray bake to serve.