For a healthier Good Friday feast, try this vibrant cod salad with classic flavour combinations.
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan/gas mark 4. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes, drain then spread out onto a baking tray. Drizzle with oil and roast for 35–40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, herbs and lemon zest with plenty of salt and pepper. Brush the mustard evenly over the cod, then firmly pat the breadcrumb mix all over the fish. Place the fillets on a non-stick baking tray and roast for 15-20 minutes, until flaky.
3. Cook the peas in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Shake off any remaining water, then toss with the remaining salad ingredients.
4. For the dressing, mix the lemon, mustard and honey together in a jug and slowly whisk in the oil until glossy and thick. Season to taste and toss through the salad.
5. To serve, divide the salad between bowls and finish with the fish and roasted potatoes.