This South Indian curry recipe is packed full of fresh flavours. Turn any leftovers into a hearty soup by stirring through stock and cooked prawns.
- Par-boil the potatoes for 6–8 minutes until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the fish pieces in a bowl and rub with half the turmeric.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli over a medium heat until softened. Form a paste with the cumin, remaining turmeric and 2 tablespoons of water, then add to the pan and fry for 1 minute.
- Stir through the coconut milk and tomatoes. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes to thicken. Stir through the baby spinach and wilt, then gently stir through the potato and fish.
- Cover and simmer for 5–7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the fish and potatoes are cooked through. Divide into bowls and garnish with fresh chilli, serving with warm naan bread on the side.