Summer berry crumble bars
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan/gas mark 4. Line a 21cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Blitz together the flour, sugar, butter and half the almonds in a food processor to form a fine breadcrumb-like mixture.
- Weigh out 125g of the breadcrumb mixture and set aside, then stir the egg yolks into the remaining mixture and bring together to form a dough.Tip the dough into the lined tin and scatter over the dark chocolate chunks. Slide into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- After this time, remove the tray from the oven and scatter the fruit over the top of the dough. Mix the reserved breadcrumb mixture with the remaining almonds and sprinkle this over the top. Return the tray to the oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool in the tin, then slice into 20 squares.