Allow time for freezing, cooling and chilling
A striking summer pudding that’s ready for its close up! Enjoy this tart throughout the year with your favourite seasonal fruit, or try clementines with orange jelly for a Christmas showstopper.
1. Line a 22cm loose-bottomed tart tin with the pastry, pressing gently into the corners and leaving a 1cm overhang. Prick the base with a fork and freeze for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas mark 6. Line the pastry case with baking paper and fill with baking beans, then bake for 15 minutes. Remove the paper and beans, baking for a further 15 minutes. Leave to cool in the tin, then carefully trim away the overhanging pastry.
3. Meanwhile, blitz the raspberries and strawberries in a blender. Stir through the jelly, dissolved in 200ml just-boiled water, then pass the mixture through a sieve. Gradually whisk in the yoghurt, and stir through the sugar to taste. Set aside for 45 minutes to thicken and cool.
4. Brush the jam across the base and halfway up the tart case then pour over the jelly mixture, leaving a slight gap on top. Transfer to the fridge to set for 4 hours, or leave overnight.
5. To decorate, arrange the fruit slices into a striking geometric pattern on top just before serving