|3 handfuls handful|| kales
|2 slices slice|| bread
|1 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
| chilli flakes
Avocado, kale and radish sandwich
Add some extra veggie power to this sarnie and create a deliciously creamy dish that’s the perfect addition to any picnic or barbecue!
- In a bowl combine the kale, olive oil, juice of 1/4 lemon and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Massage the mixture with your hands until the kale is nice and soft.
- Slice the avocado in half, pull out the stone and scoop the rest into a small bowl. Begin to mash it gently with a fork. Season the mixture with 1/8 tsp salt, black pepper and juice from 1/4 of a lemon.
- Cut your radishes into thin slices.
- Pop your bread in the toaster.
- Spread the avocado mash across the toast, season more with salt and pepper.
- Add your kale and radish slices with a pinch of chilli flakes if you like some spice.
- Combine the pieces of toast to create your sandwich and you’re good to go.