|230 g g||flour flour|
|140 g g||gouda cheese gouda cheese|
|1 handfuls handful||cherry tomatos cherry tomato|
|175 ml ml||whole milk whole milk|
|3 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|3 tsp tsp||baking powder baking powder|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Grease a 12 bun muffin tray.
- Place a pan of lightly salted water over a medium heat and bring up to the boil. Cook the broccoli until tender, then drain and set 12 florets to one side.
- Mash the remaining broccoli in a large bowl, then mix in the flour, baking powder and cheese.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, oil, beaten egg and milk to the bowl and mix well until fully incorporated.
- Half fill the muffin tray with mixture and place a reserved broccoli floret in the centre of each section. Cover with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.