|2 tbsp tbsp||brown sugar brown sugar|
|1 tbsp tbsp||honey honey|
|1||fresh thyme fresh thyme|
|1 small pat small pat||butter butter|
|Liberté Greek blueberry yogurt Liberté Greek blueberry yogurt|
Caramelised peaches with honey, thyme & yoghurt
Preparation time: 0:05
1. Cut the peaches into slices.
2. Heat the butter, sugar and honey in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
3. Add a sprig of thyme.
4. Stir constantly for 2-3 minutes, then add the peaches.
5. Cook the peaches in the mixture for 2 minutes, making sure each slice gets coated evenly.
6. Place the peach slices skin-down onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place into an oven preheated to 200°C.
7. Cook the peaches in the oven for 5 minutes, until they begin to look caramelised.
8. Remove the peaches from the oven and spoon over a bowl of yoghurt (add another sprig of thyme for garnish if you’re feeling fancy!)