Golden Jersey Royals are the base for this colourful traybake, which gets an extra kick from the vibrant chimichurri dressing. If you like, swap the fish for meat - marinate steak in half the chimichurri and flash fry before serving on top of everything else.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas mark 6.
- Toss together the potatoes, seasoning and 1 tablespoon of oil in a large roasting tray. Bake for 12 minutes, then add the chorizo and peppers and roast for a further 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fish. Blitz together the parsley, oregano, bread and remaining oil to form coarse breadcrumbs. Brush the top of the fish fillets with a little extra oil and press on the breadcrumbs.
- Give the roasting tray a good shake, then place the fish and tomatoes on top and roast for a final 10-15 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
- Meanwhile make the chimichurri dressing. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz to combine. Drizzle over the tray bake to serve.