|4 tbsp tbsp||extra virgin olive oil extra virgin olive oil|
|2||garlic cloves garlic cloves|
|peeled and crushed|
|1 jars jar||Italiamo Bechamél Sauce Italiamo Bechamél Sauce|
|30 g g||Italiamo Dried Porcini Mushrooms Italiamo Dried Porcini Mushrooms|
|320 g g||Italiamo Spaghetti Tricolore Italiamo Spaghetti Tricolore|
Preparation time: 0:10 min
Classically Italian and utterly delish, this creamy pasta recipe will have you rustling up a taste of Tuscany thanks to our Italiamo Week range in no time! Serve with two portions of your favourite vegetables on the side.
- Place the porcini mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with warm water for 20 minutes.
- Dice the onion and sauté on a medium-low heat until soft but not brown, about 10 mins. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the mushrooms and Bechamél sauce and bring to a low simmer. Cook until the sauce thickens a little, around 30 minutes. Then taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the Italiamo spaghetti tricolore according to package directions. Reserve a cup of the pasta water.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce, adding the pasta water if the sauce is too thick for you.
- Dish it up using a long-pronged fork to twist the pasta on to the serving plate or bowl.