|2||chicken breast chicken breast|
|2||egg whites egg white|
|25 ml ml||cream cream|
|200 g g|| flour
|250 g g|| brioche
|250 g g||butter butter|
|2 tbsp tbsp|| parsley
Crispy chicken Kiev bites
These crispy chicken Kiev bites are our very own version of one of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch weekend recipes for you to try, and they’d make a great weekend snack. We’ve suggested ingredients to make these bites, which you can pick up in your local Lidl store.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Chill time: 30 mins
Freeze time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 6-8 mins
- First, chop the chicken breasts into smaller pieces, then pulse until smooth.
- Add the egg whites and cream for richness, then mix. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls and chill.
- Blend the garlic, parsley for colour and butter together until smooth. Then scoop into 12 balls (use a melon baller, veg scoop or your hands) and freeze.
- Make a hole in the centre of the chicken and add the butter then seal well back into a ball.
- Roll your chicken in flour, eggs and brioche breadcrumbs for crispiness, before deep frying for 6-8mins. Then drain.
- Serve alongside skinny fries dusted with paprika, and enjoy.