|1.5 packs pack|| egg noodles
(medium egg noodles )
|1 bags bag|| cashew nut
(roasted & salted cashews, roughly chopped)
|3|| spring onions
|1 cloves clove|| garlic
(finely chopped )
(¼ head, and stalks of broccoli, finely sliced)
|1|| red onions
(cut into batons )
(sesame is ideal, a neutral oil e.g. sunflower or vegetable is fine)
|1 sachet sachet||hoisin and garlic stir-fry sauce hoisin and garlic stir-fry sauce|
Crunchy cashew and veg noodles
Preparation time: 0:10
This veggie stir-fry comes with extra savoury crunch thanks to a generous sprinkling of chopped cashew nuts. If you have small children, feel free to omit the cashews from their portions and add in any other veg you might have in the fridge. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2days and eaten as a snack.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil to a wok or large non-stick frying pan and add the red onion.
- Fry on a high heat for a couple of minutes, before adding the garlic, peppers, carrot and broccoli. Stir-fry the mix for a few minutes until the veggies are cooked through.
- Stir through the cashews and sachet of sauce and mix well.
- Depending on preference, add the noodles and bring together as a whole, or serve the stir-fried vegetables on top of the noodles with a scattering of spring onions.