|2||chicken breast chicken breast||
|2 tbsp tbsp||mixed spices mixed spice||
|such as curry powder, paprika or cumin and turmeric|
|1 dash dash||olive oil olive oil||
|0.5||red onions red onion||
|1 handfuls handful||coriander coriander||
|2 tbsp tbsp||plain yoghurt plain yoghurt||
|2||tortilla wraps tortilla wrap||
|Green salad Green salad||
Cup winners' chicken wraps
Whether served with salad as a main meal or wrapped up for a quick snack on the go, this chicken wrap is healthy, filling and the perfect balance of protein, carbs and fats to keep your little footballers fuelled before a match.
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Cut the chicken into small chunks and toss in a bowl with the seasoning and oil until evenly coated.
- Place under the grill and cook for 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, finely slice the onion, dice the cucumber and chop the coriander.
- Tip into a bowl and mix with the Greek yoghurt. Set aside.
- Warm the wraps under the grill for 30 seconds. Top with the cooked chicken and a heaped tablespoon of yoghurt.