This flatbread pizza recipe is inspired by the Turkish dish lahmacun, and is set off to perfection with a drizzle of garlic and mint yoghurt. To make a veggie version, spread the flatbreads with half a batch of tomato sauce and top with griddled halloumi, courgette and salad.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas mark 6. Make the mint yoghurt by mixing all the ingredients together, then cover and chill until needed.
- Mix the tomato purée with the oregano, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Gradually stir through the water to make a loose tomato sauce.
- Fry the onion and mince in the remaining oil over a medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Add half the tomato sauce and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Spread the remaining tomato sauce across each flatbread. Top with the lamb, then bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush a griddle pan with oil and char the courgette strips for 1 - 2 minutes on each side.
- Top the cooked pizzas with the courgette, salad leaves and pomegranate seeds and drizzle with the mint yoghurt to serve.