|1 cups cups||mushrooms mushroom||
|3 bunches bunch||glass noodles glass noodles||
|1.5 tbsp tbsp||soy sauce soy sauce||
|2 slices slice||ginger ginger||
|1 tbsp tbsp||vegetable oil vegetable oil||
|0.5 tsp tsp||salt salt||
Glass noodle stir fry
Preparation time: 0:05 min
Stir-fry is often a firm favourite, and this recipe uses glass noodles. Light and oh-so moreish, this dish takes just 15 minutes from start to finish - a great addition to your midweek meal menu. Serve with two portions of your favourite vegetables on the side, and if you’re after some heat, top your stir-fry with a sprinkling of chopped chillies.
1. Place a pan of water on the hob to boil, and add salt.
2. Mince the garlic cloves and ginger finely.
3. Once the water is boiling, add your glass noodles to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, until soft and chewy.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan on a medium-high heat.
5. Add the garlic, ginger, shredded cabbage and sliced carrots.
6. Cook for 2 minutes until the cabbage and carrots start to soften, then add the mushrooms and soy sauce.
7. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the drained noodles.
8. Toss everything together in the wok over the heat until the noodles are covered in sauce and mixed in with the cabbage.
9. Serve in bowls.