|10 g g||butter butter||
|1||red peppers red pepper||
|0.5||red onions red onion||
|30 ml ml||whole milk whole milk||
|1.5 handfuls handful||kales kale||
|30 g g||feta feta||
|3 slices slice||brown bread brown bread||
|black pepper black pepper||
Keeper's kale and egg scramble
This scrambled egg recipe is made extra healthy with the addition of kale, onion and red pepper.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat. Roughly chop the red pepper and onion and add to the pan to soften.
- Meanwhile, steam the kale for 30 seconds in a microwave to soften.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and seasoning and pour into the pan.
- Reduce the heat to low, then add the kale. Let the mixture sit for 2 minutes before stirring gently until cooked and firm (about 5 minutes).
- Toast the bread and top with the egg scramble to serve.