|4||lamb chop lamb chop||
|500 g g||new potato new potato||
|1.5 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil||
|1 tsp tsp||paprika paprika||
|1 - 1.5 bunches bunch||parsley parsley||
|2 tsp tsp||red wine vinegar red wine vinegar||
|0.5 tsp tsp||Dijon mustard Dijon mustard||
|4 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil||
|1 pinches pinch||sugar sugar||
|1 pinches pinch||salt salt||
Lamb cutlet with salsa verde and hasselback potatoes
A fantastic one-pot meal for the whole family to enjoy, this lamb recipe includes marinated hasselback potatoes. Baked together in the oven until golden and flavoursome, the dish is topped off with a vibrant salsa verde. Enjoy with a glass of Cimarosa Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon for the perfect pairing.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Make several cuts across the potatoes, leaving a 3 - 4mm gap between each one and cutting two thirds of the way down each one.
- In a large dish, combine the lemon juice, oil and paprika along with some salt and pepper.
- Toss the lamb and potatoes in the oven dish and set aside to marinate for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Once the oven is up to heat, remove the lamb from the dish and cook the potatoes for 40 minutes, shaking the tray periodically.
- After this time, add the lamb chops and cook for a further 15 - 20 minutes, depending on how well done you like them cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa verde. Finely chop all the herbs, by hand or in a food processor and transfer to a dish.
- Add the chopped garlic, vinegar, oil, mustard, sugar and salt and stir well to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning, if required.
- Give the lamb and potatoes one last shake and drizzle over the salsa verde to serve.