For the smoothie
|150 g g||mangoes mango|
|40 g g||cashew nut cashew nut|
|50 ml ml||whole milk whole milk|
|125 ml ml||plain yoghurt plain yoghurt|
|60 g g||raspberries raspberry|
|25 g g||blueberries blueberry|
|50 g g||Berries Berry|
|1 handfuls handful|| cereal
(we like Special Flakes Red Fruit)
|20 g g|| cashew nut
Mango berry smoothie bowl
Unleash your creativity with this beautifully decorated smoothie bowl, created in collaboration with Tasty. Soak extra cashew nuts overnight to have plenty leftover to make vegan cashew milk the next day.
- The night before serving your smoothie bowl, chop the banana and mango into chunks and tip into a freezer bag. Place the cashew nuts in a bowl and add enough water to cover. Transfer the cashew nuts to the fridge and place the mango and banana pieces into the freezer, leaving overnight.
- The next day, add the milk, yoghurt, frozen fruit and fresh berries to a blender. Drain the cashews and add to the blender, blitzing everything together until smooth and thick.
- Divide the smoothie mixture between bowls and decorate with your favourite toppings. We like:
- Chopping a banana into a line and pressing gently to fan it out.
- Slicing off half a mango and making criss-cross cuts with the tip of a knife to create a hedgehog effect.
- Scattering the top with fresh berries, using fruit of different colours and a mixture of chopped and whole berries to add visual interest.
- Adding texture and colour with a handful of cereal plus a fine sprinkling of chopped cashew nuts. Why not use a stencil to shape your initials or a heart for a romantic breakfast for two.
- For those with a sweet tooth, a drizzle of squeezy honey makes a lovely garnish. Get creative with the pattern of the honey, such as criss-crosses or swirls.
TASTY is a trademark of BuzzFeed, Inc. Used under license.©BuzzFeed, Inc.