|1 packs pack||Brussels sprouts Brussels sprout|
|4 tbsp tbsp||maple syrup maple syrup|
|100 g g||pecan nuts pecan nut|
|1||Red chillies Red chilli|
|1 tbsp tbsp||vinegar vinegar|
|2 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|2||spring onions spring onion|
Maple glazed Brussels sprouts and pecans
Preparation time: 0:05 min
Super easy to make, try this maple glazed Brussels sprouts and pecans recipe for a sweet take on the classic Christmas vegetable, created by influencer Madeleine Shaw.
1. Start by peeling the sprouts, then cut them in half.
2. In a hot pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil. Then add the sprouts and 4 tbsp maple syrup. Fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add the pecans and fry for a further 10 minutes.
4. Mix in the vinegar and chilli to glaze them.
5. Sprinkle with pomegranate and thinly sliced spring onions.