|260 g g||self-raising flour self-raising flour||
|1.5 tsp tsp||baking powder baking powder||
|1 tsp tsp||sea salt sea salt||
|480 ml ml||soya milk soya milk||
|1||red onions red onion||
|peeled and cut into 8 pieces|
|3 tbsp tbsp||vegetable oil vegetable oil||
|6||vegan sausages vegan sausages||
|cut in half|
Mini toad In the holes
Preparation time: 0:15 min
A traditional favourite, vegan chef Gaz Oakley gives this classic treat a plant-based twist - perfect for serving at your next festive gathering.
1. Pre heat your oven to 210 degrees C /gas mark 7.
2. Place a sausage and a couple of pieces of onion into each hole of your non stick muffin tray and drizzle over a little oil.
3. Place the tray into the oven for 15 minutes, and whilst they are in the oven mix together the batter.
4. In a mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder & sea salt, then mix well. Whisk in enough soy milk to make a pancake batter style consistency.
5. Remove the sausages from the oven then carefully pour some of the batter into each hole filling them 3/4 full. Place the tray back into the oven on the bottom shelf for 25 minutes.
6. Once fluffy and golden, remove the mini Yorkshire from the oven.
7. Let them stand for 10 minutes before serving.