|135 g g||raspberry jam raspberry jam||
|75 g g||chocolate chips chocolate chip||
Preparation time: 0:15 min
So quick and easy to make, this no bake raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake recipe has been created. Decorate with fresh raspberries and chocolate curls for a pretty finish - ideal for Valentine’s Day celebrations, or any special occasion.
- Line the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed sandwich tin with baking paper.
- Place the biscuits in a food bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the crushed biscuits. Press into the tin and chill.
- Break the jelly into a jug and add 100ml boiling water - stir until dissolved - cool.
- Melt the white chocolate in your preferred method and allow to cool until peaks form when touched.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk until light and fluffy and doubled in volume. Whisk in the cream cheese, until the mixture is smooth. Whisk in the jelly and chocolate.
- Roughly chop the raspberries and stir into the mixture. Pour over the biscuit base and leave to chill for 2 hours. Serve however you wish.
To decorate: raspberry coulis, chocolate decorations and extra raspberries to top your creation.