|1 tbsp tbsp||white wine vinegar white wine vinegar|
|2 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|3||spring onions spring onion|
| lemon juice
Preparation time: 0:10
This succulent octopus salad recipe will have you dreaming of the perfect Greek holiday in no time. Enjoy these fresh, summery flavours and imagine you’re relaxing on a Greek island on a balmy Mediterranean evening.
1. Wash the potatoes and cut them into medium-sized chunks.
2. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes.
3. Whisk the olive oil, white wine vinegar, parsley and lemon juice in a small bowl.
4. Once your potatoes are cooked (you should be able to easily slide a fork into them), drain the water and put them into your serving dish.
5. Add the gorgeously marinated Eridanous octopus and your chopped spring onions.
6. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over all of it and transport yourself to a Greek island as you eat it.