|2||cod fillets cod fillet|
|0.5 packs pack||Jersey Royals Jersey Royals|
|1 packs pack||cherry tomatos cherry tomato|
|1 packs pack||broccoli broccoli|
|cut into thick slices|
|olive oil olive oil|
|balsamic vinegar balsamic vinegar|
One-pot roasted cod with Jersey Royals, balsamic tomatoes and broccoli
This colourful, healthy recipe is so easy to make and, being a one-pot meal, means less washing up, too! If you're cooking for the whole family simply scale up the recipe and divide the ingredients across two baking trays.
- Place the Jersey Royals in a large pan of salted water and bring up to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, then drain and return the potatoes to the pan. Lightly shake the pan and allow the potatoes to cool a little.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C/gas mark 4. Line a baking sheet with tin foil or baking paper.
- Arrange the Jersey Royals across one end of a large baking sheet and scatter over the garlic, rosemary and a small squeeze of lemon juice. Drizzle over a little olive oil and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After this time, remove the tray from the oven and give it a shake. Place two tomato vines on the tray, at the end closest to the jersey royals. Drizzle over a little balsamic vinegar and return the tray to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Add the cod fillets to the tray next to the tomatoes and season a little with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Arrange a few lemon slices around the fish and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Finally, place the broccoli stems on the end of the tray and squeeze over the remaining lemon juice. Season lightly with oil and a pinch of salt, then roast in the oven for 5 - 7 minutes, until beginning to crisp.
- Serve either straight from the tray, or divide between plates with a little extra lemon.