|60 ml ml||malt whiskey malt whiskey||
|30 ml ml||triple sec triple sec||
|400 ml ml||apple cider apple cider||
|50 ml ml||Sugar Syrup Sugar Syrup||
|50 ml ml||honey honey||
|cored and sliced|
|1 packs pack||botanicals for gin botanicals for gin||
Out of the Cold
Spirits specialist Tristan Stephenson created this exclusive mulled whisky cocktail to be the perfect winter warmer. It's easy to make in bulk, too, so makes a lovely welcome drink to any guests stopping by for a mince pie or two. View our guide on making sugar syrup if you've never made it before.
- Add all of the ingredients into a sealable glass bottle or mason jar and leave it to sit in the fridge for as long as you like.
- When you're ready to drink it, place a large pan of water over a medium heat and rest the jar of cocktail inside.
- Without letting it boil, allow the water to gently heat up the contents of the cocktail jar- 500ml of cocktail should take around 20 minutes.
- Once you're confident the cocktail is warm, pop the lid and serve in handled punch glasses.
- Garnish with more apple slices and another handful of spices.