|1 packs pack||Brussels sprouts Brussels sprout||
|1 packs pack||Parma ham Parma ham||
|100 g g||blue cheese blue cheese||
|100 ml ml||double cream double cream||
|100 ml ml||cream cheese cream cheese||
|1 tbsp tbsp||malt vinegar malt vinegar||
|1 splashes splash||olive oil olive oil||
|1 pinches pinch||salt salt||
Parma ham wrapped roasted sprouts with a blue cheese dip
Preparation time: 0:20 min
Bite-sized and with a tangy blue cheese dip, this Parma ham wrapped roasted sprouts recipe has been created by influencers Billy & Jack - and would work brilliantly as a canapé.
- Cut the bottom off the sprouts and remove any tough or damaged outer leaves.
- Cut the Parma ham into 3 lengthways and wrap each sprout with the ham.
- Secure with a cocktail stick. Drizzle liberally with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 190°C / gas mark 5 for 20-30 minutes or until the Parma ham is crispy and the sprouts are just soft to the touch.
- Add the blue cheese, cream cheese and cream into a small blender and blitz until smooth. Add the vinegar and give it a good mix.
- Serve the brussels sprouts warm with the dip on the side.