|1 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil||
|1 jars jar||tomato sauce tomato sauce||
|160 g g||Italiamo Tricolore Spaghetti Italiamo Tricolore Spaghetti||
|1 handfuls handful||basil basil||
Pasta al Pomodoro
The secret to Italian cuisine is simple ingredients, cooked well, which is why this Pasta al Pomodoro recipe is the perfect dish to cook at home. Serve with two portions of your favourite vegetables.
1. Put a large pot of heavily salted water on the stove to boil.
2. Once the water is bubbling gently, add your spaghetti.
3. Cook the spaghetti for 10-15 minutes, until al dente (it should still have a little bite to it).
4. Drain the spaghetti, and add the tomato sauce to the pan. Heat through, mixing with the pasta to ensure each strand is richly coated.
5. Tear some fresh basil leaves roughly and toss them in.
6. Serve with parmesan or with whatever else you fancy!