|10 rashers rasher|| bacon
|3 tbsp tbsp||Runny Honey Runny Honey|
|1 tsp tsp||English mustard English mustard|
|2 tsp tsp||wholegrain mustard wholegrain mustard|
|0.5 tsp tsp||chilli flakes chilli flakes|
|5 sprigs sprig||rosemary rosemary|
Pigs in blankets with sticky glaze
Always a winner, these pigs in blankets with sticky honey mustard glaze are a Christmas dinner favourite. They’d make great festive nibbles, too.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Wrap each chipolata in a piece of bacon and arrange on a non-stick roasting tray keeping the ends of the bacon tucked beneath the sausage so that they remain tightly wrapped.
2. To make the glaze add the honey for stickiness, both mustards for kick and chilli flakes to add punch, to a bowl.
3. Finely chop the leaves of 2 sprigs of rosemary for a lovely earthiness, add to the bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle over the chipolatas then brush with a pastry brush to coat.
4. Cook for 10 minutes then baste using a pastry brush and return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes until the bacon is crisp and golden and the sausages are cooked through.
5. Carefully tuck the remaining rosemary sprigs into the bacon, give one final brush with the mustard glaze and serve.