|8|| lamb chop
(with fat on)
|1 tsp tsp||ground cumin ground cumin|
|1 tsp tsp||turmeric turmeric|
|1 tsp tsp||salt salt|
|1 cloves clove||garlic garlic|
|1 pieces piece|| ginger
|1||green chillies green chilli|
|1 tbsp tbsp||paprika paprika|
|200 g g||spinach spinach|
|150 g g|| beetroot
(cooked and choped)
|1 tins tin||chickpeas chickpea|
|1 tins tin||chopped tomato chopped tomato|
|75 g g||Greek yoghurt Greek yoghurt|
Punchy lamb chops with chickpeas and beetroot
These punchy lamb chops with chickpeas and beetroot are our very own version of one of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch weekend recipes for you to try. We’ve suggested ingredients to make this great midweek meal, which you can pick up in your local Lidl store. Serve alongside two portions of your favourite vegetables.
- First, rub the lamb chops with fat on with the ground cumin, turmeric and salt.
- Next, fry the chops for 2-3 mins each side and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Then, gently fry garlic for punch and the grated ginger for kick for 5 minutes.
- Add the green chilli to a hot saucepan, followed by spinach and cooked, chopped beetroot. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add the chickpeas, chopped tomatoes and paprika and bring to the boil. Simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Fold in 75g of thick Greek yoghurt for creaminess and serve the lamb chops with coriander and lime.