|fresh, plus 4 set aside for garnish|
|4||brown sugar brown sugar||
|1 bottles bottle||champagne champagne||
Raspberry and Rosemary Fizz
This sophisticated Champagne cocktail would make a stylish apéritif at a Christmas party of special dinner. Prepare a batch of the raspberry purée in advance to make it super speedy to put together on the night.
- Push the raspberries through a fine sieve or tea strainer, collecting the puree in a bowl beneath. Discard the seeds and pulp.
- Place a single brown sugar cube in the bottom of four tall champagne flutes.
- Carefully spoon the raspberry puree on top of each sugar cube
- Roll the rosemary sprigs between your palms to bruise the leaves a little then place in the glasses.
- Top with champagne and garnish the side of the glass with a raspberry.