|3|| red peppers
(halved, deseeded and cut into chunks)
(cut into chunks)
(medium, crushed and chopped)
|250 g g|| garlic
|4||cherry tomatos cherry tomato|
|200 g g||tortilla wraps tortilla wrap|
|baby spinach baby spinach|
|olive oil olive oil|
|balsamic vinegar balsamic vinegar|
|black pepper black pepper|
Roasted vegetable wrap
These vegan wraps are loaded with juicy roasted vegetables, and make a fantastic healthy lunchbox filling or light lunch. Allowing them to cool before eating will bring out more juices from the vegetables, but they also taste great hot from the oven with a scoop of hummus on the side.
Our Francois Dubessy Malbec would be the perfect pairing for these wraps.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Tip the peppers, courgette, aubergine and garlic into a roasting tray and drizzle generously with oil and balsamic vinegar. Season well, then roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After this time, add the tomatoes to the tray and shake to mix through the other vegetables. Roast in the oven for a further 10 minutes, adding the tortillas in a foil parcel to the bottom of the oven to warm after 5 minutes.
- Unwrap and lay out the warm tortillas, then divide the warm vegetables evenly between them. Top with a handful of spinach and roll the tortillas up tightly like a Swiss roll.
- Wrap the tortillas tightly in cling film while still warm, twisting the ends to seal in the juices. Leave to cool, then refrigerate until ready to serve - this will bring out more flavour in the filling.
- To serve, slice in half at an angle and remove from the cling film.