For the meatball wraps
|450 g g||turkey mince turkey mince|
|1 tsp tsp||garlic garlic|
|1 tsp tsp||ginger ginger|
|1||Red chillies Red chilli|
|deseeded and finely sliced|
|2||spring onions spring onion|
|coconut oil coconut oil|
For the pickled radish
|3 tbsp tbsp||vinegar vinegar|
|from the easy ginger jar|
|1 tbsp tbsp||icing sugar icing sugar|
|0.5 tsp tsp||salt salt|
For the satay sauce
|0.5 tsp tsp||garlic garlic|
|0.25 tsp tsp||ginger ginger|
|0.5 tsp tsp||coconut oil coconut oil|
|0.5 tbsp tbsp||icing sugar icing sugar|
|0.5 tbsp tbsp||soy sauce soy sauce|
|1 tbsp tbsp||peanut butter peanut butter|
|75 ml ml||coconut milk coconut milk|
Satay meatballs with quick-pickled radish
- For the meatballs, mix the mince, easy ginger, spring onion, easy garlic and half the chilli and coriander. Season well, then shape into 20 meatballs and chill.
- Meanwhile, make the quick-pickled radish. Combine the ginger vinegar, sugar and salt in a small pan. Heat gently, stirring until dissolved, then set aside to cool. Once cool, stir in the radishes and leave to pickle for around 25 minutes.
- To make the satay, fry the garlic and ginger in coconut oil until soft, then whisk in the remaining ingredients. Stir until it begins to thicken, then remove from the heat.
- Fry the meatballs in coconut oil for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and golden on all sides.
- To serve, divide the lettuce leaves between 4 plates and fill with cucumber, coriander, meatballs, pickled radish, remaining chilli and a drizzle of satay sauce before serving.