|450 g g||pork sausages pork sausage|
|225 g g|| egg noodles
|1||garlic cloves garlic clove|
|60 ml ml|| water
|400 g g||plain yoghurt plain yoghurt|
|50 g g||breadcrumbs breadcrumbs|
| black pepper
Sausage and noodle casserole
Inspired by Eastern Europe, this delicious casserole can be whipped up in no time. Super tasty, it even has a few veggies hidden in it too - and the kids will never know!
1. Heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Grease an ovenproof dish.
3. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain, then set aside.
4. Crumble the sausage into a large pan and add the chopped onion, cabbage and pre-steamed carrots.
5. Once the sausage is browned and the vegetables are tender, add the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
6. Move the mixture into a bowl and add the noodles, boiling water and plain yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Spoon the mixture into your ovenproof dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
8. Cook the mixture until it’s hot and bubbly. Then dig in!