|400 g g||sea bass fillets sea bass fillet|
|0.25|| red onions
(peeled and finely chopped)
|1 handfuls handful|| coriander
|1 handfuls handful|| parsley
|400 g g|| tomatoes
(deseeded and chopped)
|1 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|sea salt sea salt|
Sea bass ceviche salad
Ceviche is a Peruvian dish where raw fish is marinated in citrus juice until it becomes cured or ‘cooked’. Full of zinging flavour, this is a healthy and impressive dish that is very easy to prepare. Enjoy with a glass of Soave Classico to fully bring out the flavours of this dish.
- Begin by preparing the fish. Remove the skin from the sea bas and slice the fillets into bite-sized pieces. Place in a shallow dish and add the red onion.
- Juice 11 of the limes, slicing the remaining lime into wedges for serving. Pour the juice over the fish, then cover and chill for 4-5 hours, until the fish is opaque white and ‘cooked’.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C/gas mark.
- Cut the tortilla wraps into large triangles and spread out across 2 baking sheets. Bake for 5 - 6 minutes until crisp, then sprinkle with rock salt and set aside to cool.
- Remove the fish and onion from the lime juice using a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl. Add the coriander, parsley, tomato and olive oil and season well to taste.
- To serve, place the tortilla chips on a platter and spoon over the ceviche. Drizzle with a little chilli sauce and serve with lime wedges on the side.