|1 packs pack||Edamame Bean Stir Fry Edamame Bean Stir Fry|
|4 tsp tsp||soy sauce soy sauce|
|4 tsp tsp||olive oil olive oil|
|250 g g||egg noodles egg noodle|
|half juiced, half cut into wedges|
|20 g g||salted peanuts salted peanut|
Soy-glazed aubergine and edamame noodle bowls
Preparation time: 0:05 min
A great way to use aubergines a little differently, these noodle bowls are a colourful addition to your midweek meal menu. Instead of 1 pack of Oaklands Edamame Bean Stir Fry, why not try your own mix of veggies from our Oaklands range such as mixed peppers, broccoli and carrots? Serve with two portions of vegetables of your choice on the side.
- Preheat the oven to 200ªC/180ªC fan/gas mark 6.
- Cut the aubergines in half and score the flesh with a small knife to create a grid pattern, then place them score-side up on a baking tray.
- For the glaze, mix the garlic with 3 tsp of soy sauce, 3 tsp of oil and some black pepper to taste. Brush over the aubergines and roast in the oven for 45-50 minutes until sticky and tender.
- 10 minutes before the aubergines have finished cooking, cook the noodles as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and cook the edamame stir-fry mix for 5 minutes until just cooked. Squeeze in half the lime juice and remaining soy sauce, then toss through the noodles and gently heat through.
- Serve the aubergine alongside the vegetables and noodles and a wedge of lime, scattering over chopped peanuts to garnish.