|2 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|50 g g||breadcrumbs breadcrumbs|
|1 tbsp tbsp||basil basil|
|1 tbsp tbsp||parsley parsley|
|1||Red chillies Red chilli|
|4||garlic cloves garlic clove|
|1||red onions red onion|
|400 ml ml||tomato passata tomato passata|
|0.5 tsp tsp||sugar sugar|
|1 tbsp tbsp||red wine vinegar red wine vinegar|
|350 g g||Italiamo Spaghetti Tricolore Italiamo Spaghetti Tricolore|
Preparation time: 0:10 min
Spaghetti arrabiata is a family favourite and only needs a few simple ingredients to prepare. If you don't havefresh herbs simply swap them over for dried and you’ll still have a mouth-watering dish the whole family will love.
1. Heat 1tsp of oil in a frying pan and add the breadcrumbs, basil, parsley and a pinch of the crushed chilli. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the breadcrumbs are crispy, then remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the rest of the oil to the pan and heat. Add the remaining crushed chilli and garlic, and cook over a low heat for 5-6 minutes, making sure the garlic doesn’t burn.
3. Stir in the onion and cook for another 3-4 minutes until it softens. Add the tomatoes, sugar, red wine vinegar, then bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 8-10 minutes.
4. Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. Drain well.
5. Add the spaghetti to the sauce and toss through, then divide between fourplates and sprinkle over the herby breadcrumbs.