|1 tbsp tbsp||rapeseed oil rapeseed oil|
|2 packs pack||egg-fried rice egg-fried rice|
|125 g g||frozen peas frozen peas|
|1 bags bag|| king prawns
|1 tbsp tbsp||soy sauce soy sauce|
Special fried rice
Create a firm family favourite in just 15 minutes with this simple to make special fried rice recipe, which conveniently uses a selection of frozen ingredients to make your life that much easier. Succulent prawns combined with the sweetness of carrots and peas form a healthy option as a stand-alone meal or to serve alongside your favourite meats or veggies.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a large wok and add the carrots, cooking on a medium to high heat for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the egg-fried rice followed by the frozen peas and stir to combine.
- Pour the soy sauce over the rice mixture and carefully fold in the cooked king prawns.
- Warm through for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and scatter with the finely chopped spring onion.