|100 g g||feta feta|
|100 g g|| yogurt
(peeled and de-stoned)
|2 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|1|| garlic cloves
|1 bunches bunch|| coriander
(cut into small cubes)
|2 pouches pouch|| chickpeas
|200 g g||frozen peas frozen peas|
Spiced chickpea sweet potatoes with creamy dips
Just right for meals eaten in the garden, this spiced chickpea and sweet potato recipe with creamy dips is a tangy twist on regular dinnertimes. Serve alongside two portions of your favourite vegetables.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Carefully pierce the sweet potatoes with a sharp knife, place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 1 hour, or until soft.
- Meanwhile, mash feta in a bowl to add tang to the yoghurt. Season well with black pepper. For the second topping, use avocado for creaminess and mash with 1 tbsp olive oil, the garlic, lemon juice, half the coriander and some seasoning.
- Ten minutes before the potatoes are ready, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and add courgette for bite, frying it just long enough to soften slightly and turn golden. Add the curried chickpeas for warmth and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the frozen peas and warm through for 1-2 minutes.
- To serve, slice the potatoes in half and top with the chickpea mixture, the smashed avocado and dollops of feta yoghurt, garnishing with the remaining coriander.