|115 g g||butter butter|
|12 tsp tsp|| Smooth peanut butter
Smooth peanut butter|
(rolled into balls, plus 200g extra peanut butter )
|100 g g||light brown sugar light brown sugar|
|30 g g||granulated sugar granulated sugar|
|1 tsp tsp||vanilla essence vanilla essence|
|1 tsp tsp||bicarbonate of soda bicarbonate of soda|
|180 g g|| flour
For the sauce
|1 tins tin||Condensed Milk Condensed Milk|
|200 g g||milk chocolate milk chocolate|
|50 ml ml||Milk Milk|
Sticky peanut butter and marshmallow cookies with chocolate dip
Rich, sweet and superbly sticky, this peanut butter and marshmallow cookie with chocolate dip recipe would make a great gooey treat. It’s our very own version of one of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch weekend recipes, and we’ve suggested ingredients to make these cookies - which you can pick up in your local Lidl store.
- Firstly, put the balls of smooth peanut butter for richness in the freezer when you start.
- Then, whisk another 200g peanut butter along with the butter, soft light brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add the egg and the vanilla essence, and fold in plain flour and bicarbonate of soda.
- Divide into 12 and roll.
- Flatten each ball, add the frozen peanut butter balls, sit a normal sized marshmallow for stickiness on top of each and seal up (if the dough cracks, piece it together).
- Sit on a greased, lined tray, jointed side down. Leave lots of space as they’ll spread
- Cook at 180°C for 9 minutes (they should be just browning on the edges), the marshmallow should be oozing through.
- Then leave to cool.
- To make the sauce, on a low to medium heat simply heat condensed milk, milk chocolate for sweetness and milk together gently until all melted in to a sauce.