|4 tbsp tbsp|| extra virgin olive oil
extra virgin olive oil|
(plus a little extra to serve)
|1 packs pack||Italiamo Mussels in Tomato Sauce Italiamo Mussels in Tomato Sauce|
(cloves, peeled and crushed)
|320 g g||Italiamo Spaghetti Tricolore Italiamo Spaghetti Tricolore|
| Italiamo Pecorino Toscano DOP
Italiamo Pecorino Toscano DOP|
Sugo alle Cozze Spaghetti
Reminiscent of classic Italian coastal dishes, this seafood pasta recipe will have you evoking a taste of the sea with our Italiamo Week range in no time! Serve with two portions of your favourite vegetables.
- Dice the onion and sauté on a medium-low heat until soft but not brown, about 10 mins. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the Italiamo Mussels in Tomato Sauce and cook as per the packet instructions. Then taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the Italiamo spaghetti tricolore according to package directions. Reserve a cup of the pasta water.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce, adding the pasta water if the sauce is too thick for you.
- Dish it up, then grate some of our Italiamo pecorino Toscano on top.