|1|| garlic cloves
|75 g g||honey honey|
For the topping
|30 g g||pine nuts pine nut|
|8|| sundried tomatoes
(sliced, also use about 50ml of tomato oil)
|30 g g|| pecan nuts
For the bread
(cut into thin slices)
|75 ml ml||Olive oil Olive oil|
|2|| garlic cloves
Sweet and tangy baked camembert
This sweet and tangy baked camembert is our very own version of one of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch weekend recipes. We’ve suggested ingredients to make this great starter or snack - which you can pick up in your local Lidl store.
- Firstly, unwrap the cheese, then put it back in the box base and the upturned lid.
- Put a few slits in the top, add the garlic and twist a little black pepper on top of it.
- Put the camembert on a baking tray and cook at 170°C for about 15 minutes.
- For the topping, simply mix all the ingredients together – the sundried tomatoes will give tang and the pecans will give a nice crunch.
- For the bread, mix the oil and garlic, brush on the bread and bake at 170°C for about 6 minutes to crisp up.
- Spoon the topping onto the cheese, drizzle with honey for sweetness and dip in the bread.