|75 g g||sugar sugar|
|50 ml ml||water water|
|30 ml ml||soy sauce soy sauce|
|1 pieces piece|| ginger
(25mm, in matchsticks)
|1|| Red chillies
|2 heads head|| pak choi
(juice and zest)
|350 g g||salmon fillets salmon fillet|
|2|| egg noodles
|2 tbsp tbsp||crispy onions crispy onion|
Sweet caramel salmon with noodles
We’re proud sponsors of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch, and here’s our very own version of one of their weekend recipes for you to try. Punchy and zingy, this sweet caramel salmon noodle recipe makes a great midweek meal. We’ve suggested ingredients to make this tasty dinner, which you can pick up in your local Lidl store. Serve alongside two portions of your favourite vegetables.
- Put the sugar and water in a pan, and cook until it begins to caramelise. Be careful not to touch it!
- Add the soy sauce, and a little more water.
- For punch, add the sliced red chilli followed by the ginger for kick. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the salmon fillets and pak choi, then cover and cook for 8 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the lime juice and zest to give zing to your dish.
- Serve with egg noodles and crispy onions.