|1||chicken breast chicken breast|
|0.5 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|1||Kanpur Garden tandoori curry powder Kanpur Garden tandoori curry powder|
|0.5|| red onions
|0.5 packs pack|| coriander
|2 tbsp tbsp||Greek yoghurt Greek yoghurt|
|2||tortilla wraps tortilla wrap|
Tandoori chicken wraps
This easy chicken wrap recipe makes a speedy snack to top up energy levels before or after sport, and was created in collaboration with the national FAs. Find out more about our partnership with the national FAs, and their energy-packed recipes, here.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Cut the chicken breast into small chunks and toss in the oil and curry powder until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chunks across a tray and grill for 12 minutes, turning once midway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, make the raita. Mix the red onion, cucumber and coriander through the yoghurt and leave the sit until ready to serve.
- Heat the wraps up in a microwave or slide under the grill until warm and beginning to crisp.
- Place the wraps on separate plates and divide the cooked chicken between them. Top with a heaped spoonful of the raita mixture and a little seasoning.
- Fold the edges into the middle and roll tightly to wrap. Slice in half to serve.