|300 g g||spaghetti spaghetti|
|15 ml ml||olive oil olive oil|
(crushed and finely chopped)
|1 tsp tsp||chilli flakes chilli flakes|
|100 g g|| chorizo
|1|| chopped tomatoes
|1|| chicken stock
|1 packs pack||mussels in garlic butter sauce mussels in garlic butter sauce|
|1 handfuls handful|| parsley
Tomato and mussel spaghetti
Few things are as comforting as a big bowl of seafood spaghetti. This dish, with a sauce made of tomatoes, chilli, chorizo and mussels, is made in one pot for extra convenience. Enjoy with a glass of Abellio Albariño for the perfect wine pairing.
- Heat the oil in a deep, wide pan and fry the garlic and onion until soft.
- Stir in the chilli and chorizo and cook for a further 5 - 10 minutes, until the chorizo has evenly coloured the onions.
- Pour in the tomatoes and chicken stock, then bring the mixture to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the spaghetti, stirring occasionally to stop the pasta from sticking.
- Once the spaghetti has softened and is nearly cooked through, add the mussels and cook for 2 - 3 minutes to warm through.
- Taste the sauce and season to taste, then divide the mixture between bowls and garnish with fresh parsley.