|125 g g||cream cheese cream cheese||
|75 g g||broccoli broccoli||
|cooked and finely chopped|
|0.5||red onions red onion||
|100 g g||mozzarella mozzarella||
|shredded into small pieces|
|8 slices slice||prosciutto prosciutto||
|black pepper black pepper||
|finely chopped, to garnish|
|medium baking potatos|
This cheesy stuffed potato recipe was created in collaboration with Tasty. Cook over a grill for a unique barbecue side dish, or make in the oven the same way you would loaded potato skins.
- Preheat a barbecue (or preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas mark 6).
- Wrap each potato tightly in a double layer of tin foil. Place on the barbecue and cook for 30 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through - alternatively, bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Set aside once cooked and leave to cool a little.
- Place the cream cheese, broccoli, red onion and half of the mozzarella in a bowl, season generously and mix together until well combined. Set aside.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove the foil and transfer to a chopping board. Cut the top and bottom off each potato and stand upright.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully scoop out three quarters of the potato - take care not to go all the way down to the bottom - and reserve the filling for another recipe. Wrap each potato in 2 slices of prosciutto.
- Fill each potato to the top with the cream cheese mixture and top with the remaining mozzarella. Sprinkle over a small pinch of paprika and transfer to a metal baking tray.
- Return to the barbecue or oven and cook for 10 minutes, or until the mozzarella has melted and is bubbling.
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter over some parsley, serving immediately.
TASTY is a trademark of BuzzFeed, Inc. Used under license.©BuzzFeed, Inc.