|1 tbsp tbsp||ground tumeric ground tumeric|
|1 tsp tsp||cumin cumin|
|1||bulbs of garlic bulb of garlic|
|1 tsp tsp||hot paprika hot paprika|
|1 inch inch||ginger ginger|
|1||Red chillies Red chilli|
|1 tins tin||chickpeas chickpea|
|15 g g||parsley parsley|
|4 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Greek yoghurt Greek yoghurt|
|1||red onions red onion|
Whole roasted cauliflower
Give festive meals a twist with this whole roasted cauliflower recipe created by influencer Madeleine Shaw - packed with flavours and complete with a pretty sprinkle of pomegranate seeds on top. Serve with two portions of your favourite vegetables.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2. Pierce the aubergine with a fork and place in the centre of the oven for 45 minutes.
3. Chop the chilli, ginger and garlic, then add to a bowl with the dry spices (paprika, cumin and turmeric), 1 tbsp olive oil and yogurt. Mix into a paste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cut the leaves off the cauliflower, rub the paste all over and place on a tray with the chopped red onion, drizzle 2 tbsp olive oil over both.
5. Add the whole garlic head (cut in half) to the tray and roast with 1 tbsp olive oil for 45 - 75 minutes until golden - based on the size of the cauliflower.
6. To make the dip: Scoop the flesh out of the now cooked aubergine and blend with the chickpeas and any of the remaining spiced yogurt paste, season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Spread the dip onto the plate, place cauliflower on top, sprinkle with pomegranate seed and parsley.