|1 kg kg||baby potatoes baby potato|
|3 sprigs sprig||rosemary rosemary|
|1.5 tbsp tbsp||olive oil olive oil|
|15 g g|| parsley
|10 g g|| mint
|sea salt sea salt|
|black pepper black pepper|
Zingy roasted baby potatoes
Spring roasts call for a lighter type of roast potato. These roasted baby potatoes are easy to make and, with a mix of fresh herbs added just before serving, bring a lovely, fragrant flavour to a meal.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan/gas mark 6.
- Scrub the potatoes and scatter across a baking tray.
- Using the end of a rolling pin, bash the garlic for punch (still in its skin) until crushed. Dot the garlic amongst the potatoes on the tray.
- For earthiness, add the rosemary to the tray and drizzle over olive oil. Toss the tray to evenly coat the potatoes in the olive oil, then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- To serve, stir through the chopped fresh herbs including mint for zing and parsely for colour and top with a pinch of salt.