These pretty spiral pastry pizzas are a great way of using up any leftover ham and work just as well for a light lunch with salad as they would on a platter of party food. If you find yourself with lots of leftovers after Christmas try adding some roasted vegetables and a mixture of cheeses too.
- Mix the chutney and tomato purée together until well combined, then spread the mix over the sheet of puff pastry.
- Scatter over the chopped ham followed by the cheese and half the rosemary. Tightly roll the pastry up from the short end and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160ºC fan/gas mark 4. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Slice the chilled pastry into 1cm rounds and arrange across the trays, then brush with the egg and sprinkle with the remaining rosemary.
- Bake in the oven for 15–20 minutes, until golden and well risen.